11/11/11




ICE CREAM, SORBET & ICES
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!
I have included a lot of frozen treats to enjoy with family and friends without having to worry about gluten. These directions are all simphttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifle so I have listed the ingredients along with very brief directions at the bottom of each recipe. No one will complain if you make these.
Includes:
Ice Creams
Sorbet
Sherbet
Gelato
Frozen Yogurt

I am selling this as a PDF file for $5.00

I have not included an Index in this little book because looking through it will be so much fun and trying many of these will be a pleasure. I hope you and your loved ones will experience wonderful times and that these recipes may help in the fun and memories. I do hope you enjoy this little book! Thank you